Friday, June 5, 2009

NOTE TO SELF: Organise things prior to doing things

So.....





i awake 3 am frothing to get moving and start my first ever trip to Cali...


It starts off with me choosing a seat on the bus that looks perfect for a sleep on my 2 hr mission to Sydney... But in reality, in the very near future, a guy who turns out to be the most annoying person to ever exist sits right next to me... He chews my ear off for 2 hrs... Jesse = no sleep on the bus.





I arrive at Sydney airport to find out i now fly to Brisbane..stop for an hour and then from Brisbane to LA... so i fly to Brisbane in the lovely weather...


*This is the last photo i take for a day or so due to my camera conveniently blowing out and not working for the whole way*

Moving on....


i arrive at Brisbane to a line longer then any I've seen and only half an hour to check in to the flight before it closes... i finally get to the check in man only to find out that i haven't filled out my online visa so i can't check in... So i rush down stairs fill it out and run back up to only have the guy tell me I'm too late to check in and i had missed the flight... I yell, i scream he cracks! He lets me check in and i rush through security and customs and get to the gate as they call my name over the loud speaker basically saying " Mr Jesse Adam please HURRY THE FUCK UP ! "
I get to the gate and as i hand my boarding pass over i notice something is missing..
Where the fuck is my wallet ?
I left it in customs...
To make this long story allot shorter i eventual got my wallet back, got on the plane, kicked every ones ass in the in-flight poker tournament, watched a bunch of bullshit movies and family guy and had zero sleep... yet 12 hrs or so later... i arrived in LAX..
somehow safe and sound... few
jman x

1 comment: