Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh Shit, I'm in Forster and shits getting hectic!! Part 2

After that first night it felt like there was no way I was going to be able to surf for this week.
But I got up early the next day and I must have still been a little pissed. But I was so keen I grabbed my board and went to check the waves.



Me not looking the best after G - Fresh got the better of me.
Chippa didn't care about the hangover, he punched on and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings.


Now there was no time to party now, it was time to get to work......
Check these frame grabs from some epic clips we got over the trip.
My good friend and Lensman Riley Blakeway was there to capture the action!


"I want to go right" I say as Chippa eyes off a left.
Tube time for me!
I can't feel my toes.
There is my penis! I've been looking for that.
Yippie!


All around fun trip it was good to get away from the crowd at home.
I kind of got skunked for waves, but it was epic hanging with the Forster boys. For me I'm home now and kicking back for a week before heading to South Oz then Bali for the next leg of Juniors....




I'll be sure to keep you posted




ya boy

No comments:

Post a Comment